The engineering profession unit (UE Pro) offers strong professionalising skills to students in engineering of Ecole Centrale de Lyon in order to make them operational for their future jobs.The UE Pro objectives are to enable students in engineering:
- to discover the world of business and various jobs possibilities, thanks to conferences, visits of companies, interviews with engineers...
- to acquire professional skills and to practice them through action-learning activities (projects, sports, internships) that will allow students to quickly integrate into a team, adapt to company culture, to animate groups, to negotiate, to communicate, to manage a project, a team ...
- to think and develop their own professional project.
- Manage a project
- Work as a team
- Manage an engineering or research project
- Develop its own professional project
- Enquête découverte S6
- Visites d'entreprise S6
- Physical Education and Sport S5-S6-S7
- Study Project S5-S6
- Career plan - tutoring S5-S6-S7
- Industrial Project S7-S8
- Projet Application - Recherche S7-S8
- CLIC - Centrale Lyon Innovation Camp S5
- WEEX : Eolien - S5-S6-S7
- WEEX : Déchets et Pollution - S5-S6-S7
- WEEX : Mobilités - S5-S6-S7
Half-year evaluation depending activities