Give more advanced notions on the mechanics of solids and structures, having a direct link with applications.
Dimensioning, truss, static, dynamic
- Course 1 and TD 1: Calculation of isostatic and hyperstatic lattices. Buckling.
- Course 2 and TD 2: Small movements in vibration. Clean modes, free response and forced response.
- Design office 1 and 2: Calculation of the coverage of a gymnasium (static sizing and dynamic analysis).
- Apply the concepts of structural statics to the design of a truss
- Apply the concepts of structural dynamics to the design of a truss.
- Use digital calculation platforms (Matlab, Scilab) for the analysis of structures.
- Report on the static and dynamic analysis of a structure.
Know-how score = 100% continuous assessment.