Knowledge and dimensioning of power transmission elements, particularly those used in ground transport, understand their operation and analyse their performance.
power transmission, gearbox, vehicle, hydraulics transmission
- Elements of technology for power transmission.
- Epicyclic trains and applications.
- Gearboxes and drives.
- Hydraulics transmissions.
- Hybrid vehicle architectures.
- Three 4h studies: Analysis of the operation of a DSG7 gearbox. Simulation of the operation of a gearbox and a DPC differential (with Catia software and applications). Analysis of the power transmission system of a 4x4 vehicle
- Be able to perform functional analysis of a mechanical transmission system.
- Be able to analyse and simulate the operation of a mechanical transmission system
N = average of reports from studies