The autonomous work of UE STI aims to facilitate the assimilation of concepts learned during the courses of Electronic Systems (AF STItc1) and Signal Processing (AF STItc2). Through the theoretical study of methods to answer a given problem and their implementation in a simulation environment, the objective is to introduce students to a fundamental professional practice in engineering sciences.
Theoretical analysis, Simulation, LTSpice, Matlab-Simulink
- Regarding Electronic Systems, the autonomous work consists of the study in simulation - with the help of the LTSPICE software - of systems treated on paper during the tutorial sessions. This work is done in the first part of the semester, as the tutorials progress.
- Regarding Signal Processing, the autonomous work consists of a mini-project where it is asked to fully study a method allowing to answer a given problem. The work goes from the theoretical study of this method to its validation in simulation under Matlab-Simulink and mobilizes all the knowledge and know-how acquired during the supervised sessions. It is carried out in the second part of the semester.
- Understand proposed methods for solving a problem.
- Know how to implement these methods with a simulation tool.
- Know how to analyse simulation results.
The work is assessed by an individual oral presentation at the end of the semester. (Final mark = 100% know-how / Know-how = 100% final exam).