The objective of this lecture is to put into practice the notions and skills introduced by the other lectures of Computer Science, in the framework of a group project based on the design and development of a web application. The architecture of this application will be based on a dynamic web interface, and a service developed in Python on the server side. The project will concern the whole application: data model, server, user interfaces (GUI) and client-server interactions.
- Web development context and tools.
- Data model.
- Client-server architecture and application protocol.
- Principle of a server.
- User interfaces.
- Understanding client-server architecture based on web services.
- Know how to do software testing.
- Master the specific characteristics of IT project management (versioning).
Final mark = 50% knowledge + 50% know-how (Knowledge = 100% final exam and know-how = 100% project deliverables).