To provide a more comprehensive knowledge of the behaviour of elastic and inelastic structures.
Anisotropy, elastoplasticity, thermoelasticity, viscoelasticity
- Course 1 and 2 : Elements of anisotropy and ealstoplasticity.
- Course 3 and 4 : Displacement method and its application to the thermoelastic analysis of structures.
- Course 5 and 6 : Structural plasticity.
- Positioning of linear elasticity in a wider theoretical framework.
- To perform basic viscothermoelastic/elastoplastic analysis of structures.
- To develop a project-based approach to the resolution of mechanical problems.
- To deploy either numerical or analytical resolution methods.
Mark = 60% knowledge + 40% know-how. Knowledge mark = 100% final exam. Know-how mark = 100% student project.