After the discovery of object programming in the core curriculum, this course aims to continue learning object programming by studying : human-computer interfaces, or how to offer the user a nice ergonomic interface ; concurrency, or how to use several cores of a microprocessor to make a parallel calculation; distributed programming, or how to make remote computers work together on a network. This is one of the principles of cloud computing; mobile programming, or how to program on Android. Java is a language widely used in the industry, with vast libraries to facilitate programming and essential to mastering Android programming.
Computer science, Java, Android, concurrency, parallelism, distributed programming, HCI, user interface
- The Java language
- Event-based programming (human-machine interfaces, HMI)
- Concurrent programming (processes, parallel computing)
- Distributed programming (Java RMI)
- Programming for mobile computing devices (Android, Android Studio)
- Know how to program in Java an application distributed on several computers linked by a network.
- Know how to develop a concurrent application using several processors.
- Know how to program a user interface (GUI) that is ergonomic and fluid.
- Be able to develop an Android application.
Grade = 50% knowledge + 50% skills Knowledge grade = 100% final exam Know-how mark = 33% for each of the 3 mini-project RCs.