Comprehensive, In-Depth Competencies to serve the needs of the enterprises
The transfer of scientific knowledge to the working world is an essential end-product of the research laboratories in Ecole Centrale de Lyon, who put their proficiencies in conception, characterization and modelling to the service of the industries. Through more than 6 million Euros worth of contracts each year, big groups like PMI approach Centrale Lyon to help them solve concrete industrial problems.
Reactivity and Confidence
- a preferred spokesperson leader responsible for their project, to gain access to in-depth expertise
- an efficient collaboration leading up to a submission of patents of which the industries can take advantage
- a huge diversity of services clearly defined: studies, expertise, tests, research contracts, etc.
- a know-how and a professional framework for amicable contractual relations, in the level of respect agreed upon in the rules of confidentiality
- an international network of technology monitoring
Experts in their discipline, the researchers work more and more within new teams, crossing multiple disciplines. This interdisciplinary work, echoing the realities of the industrial world, has led to the emergence of new poles of excellence in the Ecole, like:
- air and land transport
- nanosciences and nanotechnologies
- environment and sustainable development
It allows the Ecole to take charge, at the request of the enterprises, of complex industrial problems requiring this multidisciplinary approach.