The final phase of the Startup Challenge of the American Foundation Friends of Alliance CENTRALE LYON - EMLYON took place at the San Francisco Forum (October, 10th-12th, 2014). The three final contestants competing to win a $15,000 prize were:
- Elistair: project of Guilhem de Marliave (Centrale Lyon) and Timothée Penet (Centrale Lyon);
- Food Novate: project of Geoffroy Reiser (EMLYON) and Rémy Taglang (EMLYON);
- YoFitness: project of Raphaël Azot (I.D.E.A. Program), Mickael Asseraf (Centrale Lyon) and Arielle Mimoun (EMLYON).
The entire audience could take part in the vote and the jury was composed of:
- Marc Onetto (President of the American Foundation Friends of Alliance CENTRALE LYON – EMLYON);
- Jose Schulmann (Administrator of the American Foundation Friends of Alliance CENTRALE LYON – EMLYON);
- Henry Gazay (Vice-Chair of the Advisory Council of the American Foundation Friends of Alliance CENTRALE LYON – EMLYON);
- Benjamin Levy (Partner & co-founder of BootstrapLabs, speaker at the San Francisco Forum);
- Monique Barbanson (CEO & founder of 3PM Revoluton).
We have the pleasure to announce the results of the challenge:
- The first prize of $15,000 was awarded to the Elistair Project;
- The second and third prizes of $2,500 were awarded to the Food Novate and YoFitness projects.
We wish them all great success in their entrepreneurial adventure!
Since the Startup Challenge 2014 edition was very successful, we have decided to repeat the challenge in 2015.
For more information on the San Francisco Forum, please visit the American Foundation’s website.